Today I found a sweet website - languageisavirus.com
It has a bunch of writing exercises and fun things to do, including a button you can push that gives you some pretty good/thought provoking writing prompts. So I'm going to use the site for a new prompt everyday. (I've already completed a few today, but just posting one.) My goal here is to refine my writing skill because I'm interested in being a travel writer. The idea of travel writing hit me today and its something I could actually see myself doing and enjoying.
Some of the prompts are lists of 10... I will probably end up expanding on some of the items in each list of 10 but for now, a list will do.
10 things I believe
I believe in happinessI believe good things happen to good people
I believe waiting (for anything) is a good thing
I believe someday I will be exactly where I want to be
I believe in love
I believe all religions should be tolerated
I believe in separation of church and state
I believe in equality
I believe in taking chances
I believe that debating with someone is the best way to learn about yourself and the reasons you believe the things you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment